A new level of protection in our Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic car seat. Now available with Anti-rebound Bar and Kinetic Pods. The Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. Provides maximum safety and Adjustable Side Impact Protection.
The Primo Viaggio Convertible is made with the highest quality of materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. It offers added safety features like adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) and Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) energy-absorbing foam, Anti-rebound bar, and Kinetic Pods.
Style and Comfort
The Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic was desgined to provide the utmost in safety and fashion. Parents will find the innovative Fresco Jersey performance fabric to comfortably suit their little ones, as well as present a chic and sytlish look that would be a welcome addition to any vehicle.
Keep Child Rear Facing Longer
It is recomended that parents keep their children rear facing until they reach their second birthday, or they reach the maximum height or weight for their seat. The Convertible allows a child to sit rear facing up to 20.4 kg / 45 lbs., as long as the child's head is at least 2.5 cm / 1" below the headrest edge. (Please note: Only the lower seven positions can be used in rear-facing mode.)
Primo Viaggio Convertible at a Glance:
Can be used rear facing for children 2.2kg / 5 lbs to 20.4 kg / 45 lbs. and forward facing for children 9.97 kg / 22 lbs to 29.4 kg / 65 lbs.
Side Impact Protection protects child's head, neck, and spine. Easily adjusted to 10 different height positions, even with child in seat. (Please note: Only the lower seven positions can be used in rear-facing mode.)
Kinetic pods help move forces away from your baby in case of side collision
EPP + EPS
Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Polystyrene, in shell. Expanded Polypropylene in the head protects child's body from impact forces.
The Anti-rebound bar protects baby by minimizing forces and reducing rotation in case of front or rear collision. The ARB is integrated and stowable.
The Anti-rebound bar spacer allows for extended rear-facing use by increasing your child's leg room by 5 cm / 2 inches.
Energy Management System
Absorbs crash energy with parts designed to bend during a collsion, deflecting energy from teh child's body. A countoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement upon impact.
Quick-Release, 5 point (non-rethread) harness
Made with a cobblestone webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip.
Top Tether Hook
Increases stability in forward facing mode and limits forward movement.
Easy Tight Latch
Easy tight latch system offers ease of use and installation.
System is included for comfort and support of a newborn's neck and bottom. As you child grows, cushions can be sequentially removed to keep baby always properly positioned.
Certified for use in aircraft
Certified for use in automobile
Made in Italy
All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- EPS stands for Expanded Poly Styrene, which is located in the shell and head panel of all Peg Perego child restraints. The EPS protects the head and torso of the child from impact forces.
- The forward facing icon indicates that the child restraint can be installed and used in the forward facing position. For the Primo Viaggio Convertible, a child can forward face from 22 to 65 pounds / 9.9 to 29.4 kg. The Viaggio HBB 120, Viaggio Flex 120, & Viaggio Shuttle Plus can seat a child forward facing from 40 to 120 pounds / 18.1 to 54.4 kg.
- The rearward facing icon indicates the child restraint can be used in the rear facing position.
- The top tether hook attaches to the vehicle and increases stability while the child restraint is in forward facing mode and limits forward movement.
- Indicates the child restraint has the capability to recline, in order to provide comfort and safety to little one.
- An extended two year warranty is available to consumers who complete the online registration or turn in registration form attached to the product warranty.
- LATCH stands for Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children.The LATCH system on the Peg Perego child restraints connect to the anchors in a vehicle, adding additional stability to the child restraint installation.
- Side Impact Protection protects the child’s head, neck and spine in the event of a crash. All Peg Perego child restraints offer adjustable SIP with no re-threading required.
- SAFE stands for Shock Absorbing Foam Element, which is located in the Primo Viaggio Convertible. The device, below the shell of the child restraint, crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash.
||66.6 cm X 47.6 cm x 65.4 cm / 26 1/4 in x 18 3/4 in x 25 3/4 in
||11 kg / 24.4 lbs