Safety starts with your first trip home.
Our newest rear facing infant car seat for babies 4 to 35 lbs / 1kg - 15 kg. and up to 32” / 81.2 cm tall, the Primo Viaggio 4-35 takes the Peg Perego experience in child restraint systems to a new and improved level of safety and design. Primo Viaggio 4-35 optimizes baby's safety and comfort at any growth stage.
Equipped with an all-new modern look and an innovative base with the “Right Tight System,” the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is the perfect infant car seat for keeping baby safe and comfortable.
- For babies 4 to 35 lbs / 1kg - 15 kg. and up to 32” / 81.2 cm tall
- Includes base with “Right Tight System”
- SIP Side Impact Protection
- Dual Stage Cushion System
- Travel System Compatible
Safety and Design
The innovative and upscale shell design of the Primo Viaggio 4-35 optimizes baby’s safety and comfort at any growth stage. Side Impact Protection (SIP) is adjustable to 6 different positions with no re-threading required to protect baby’s head and shoulders at any growth stage. An energy absorbing EPS lined shell enhances protection and is perforated to guarantee maximum air circulation. Dual Stage Cushion System includes TWO cushions to properly position baby’s head and shoulders within the protected side wings.
Ease of Use
The Primo Viaggio 4-35 weighs 9.5 pounds / 4 kg, allowing easy portability from car to stroller. The patented handle design is short and compact, which makes it easier to move in and out of vehicle. Seat and handlebar have colour coded belt paths to help in belt routing if base is not in use. Can be used with Peg Perego strollers with built in adapters excluding Skate and Pliko Mini (not compatible).
Base with “Right Tight System”
The base for the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is equipped with the “Right Tight System,” which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either the UAS strap or the vehicle seat belt. The base has colour coded belt paths, which act as a guide for the vehicle seat belt routing. A modern design with a rounded-shape bottom allows for a better fit and is gentle on any vehicle upholstery. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 base includes a built-in anti-rebound bar for superior protection in the event of a collision.
- Side Impact Protection protects the child’s head, neck and spine in the event of a crash. All Peg Perego child restraints offer adjustable SIP with no re-threading required.
- Includes anti-rebound bar attached to base. The solid anti-rebound bar is required to be used while the seat is in rear facing position.
- When the “No Airbag” icon is present, this indicates that the child restraint cannot be in use when a functioning airbag is present.
- The rearward facing icon indicates the child restraint can be used in the rear facing position.
- Dual stage cushion system follows your child's growth to ensure proper fit.
- EPS stands for Expanded Poly Styrene, which is located in the shell and head panel of all Peg Perego child restraints. The EPS protects the head and torso of the child from impact forces.
- UAS (Canada) stands for Universal Anchorage System. The UAS on the Peg Perego child restraints connect to the vehicle, adding additional stability to the child restraint installation.
- The G-Matic System allows for the Primo Viaggio Infant Car Seat to attach directly to the stroller chassis without adapters, making it easier to transport baby from the car, to the stroller.
- Indicates that the child restraint can be installed with the vehicle's safety belts.
- Indicates the child restraint has the capability to recline, in order to provide comfort and safety to little one.
|Car Seat Dimensions
||64,75 x 42,5 x 59,75 cm; 25.9" x 17.0" x 23.9"
|Car Seat Weight
||4,3 kg.; 9.5 lbs.
||54 x 36,5 x 28,75 cm.; 21.6" x 14.6" 11.5"
||3,4 kg.; 7.4 lbs.