Protect your child for years to come with the Viaggio Flex 120! Named for it’s flexibility and ability to conform to many different configurations, the Flex offers comfort and safety to children and peace of mind to parents. Made in Italy.
• 4D Total Adjust Technology
• Rigid LATCH (UAS)
• Comfort Recline
• Can be Folded
• All Side Impact Protection
• Aluminum Reinforced Backrest
• From 40 -120lbs; Up to 63” / From 18.1 - 54.4 kg Up to 160cm
The Ultimate in Adjustability
The Viaggio Flex 120 has the unique capability to fully accommodate a child’s growth with it’s 4D Total Adjust Technology. This means the booster can be adjusted in four different locations: 1) the headrest can adjust to five different positions vertically, 2) the upper backrest adjusts three positions vertically, 3) the side wings can expand out three positons, 4) the seat can recline five positions. These adjustments can be made independently from each other, allowing for a truly original experience in comfort.
Security and Safety - Rigid LATCH (UAS) Aluminum Backrest
Securing the Viaggio Flex 120 to the car is made easier with the integrated rigid LATCH(UAS) , equipped with a blind lock attaching system which prevents the seat from being accidentally released by another passenger. The rigid LATCH (UAS) can tuck back into the base, allowing for an easy installation if LATCH (UAS) is not available. An aluminum-reinforced backrest ensures safety and protection against whiplash in the case of a front-end accident and additional protection in the event of a rear-end collision. EPS throughout the side wings and headrest also serves to absorb energy during a crash.
Practical, It Folds onto Itself
The backrest of the Viaggio Flex 120 can fold down onto itself when not in use, even while attached via rigid LATCH (UAS). Transporting and storing the seat is also made easier because of the folding capability, making the booster one of the most practical around.
- The forward facing icon indicates that the child restraint can be installed and used in the forward facing position. For the Primo Viaggio Convertible, a child can forward face from 22 to 65 pounds / 9.9 to 29.4 kg. The Viaggio HBB 120, Viaggio Flex 120, & Viaggio Shuttle Plus can seat a child forward facing from 40 to 120 pounds / 18.1 to 54.4 kg.
- UAS (Canada) stands for Universal Anchorage System. The UAS on the Peg Perego child restraints connect to the vehicle, adding additional stability to the child restraint installation.
- Side Impact Protection protects the child’s head, neck and spine in the event of a crash. All Peg Perego child restraints offer adjustable SIP with no re-threading required.
||56 x 44 x 66 cm
||60 x 44 x 25 cm