In an effort to preserve the environment and reduce pollution, Perlimpinpin now offers a plush & velour collection made from recycled plastic bottles.
Velour, what a great option for chilly babies!
The velour baby sleeping bag, 2.5 TOGS, will bring warmth and security to baby. This Canadian designed baby sleeping bag is fully adapted to the cold months of fall and winter. In addition to being very comfortable during the night or daytime naps, your little one will also be very comfortable in his sleep sack leaving enough room for freedom of movement.
The Perlimpinpin sleep sack fits snuggly, is perfectly adjusted to fit the neck hole and opens from the bottom, ensuring the bag is never over baby’s head. Make sure you choose the size that is right for your baby.
The use of a sleep sack avoids blankets in the crib that could hinder baby's breathing.
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- Safe and exclusive Canadian design without snaps
- Ideal for an undisrupted sleep
- Keeps baby warm all night
- Opens fully from bottom to easily change the diaper
- Well-adjusted neck hole
- Protected chin
- Lots of room for baby’s feet
Weight & Dimensions
- 100% Recycled Polyster
- Machine wash in cold water delicate cycle. Tumble dry delicate cycle.