The Cybex Aton 2 Infant Car Seat is one of the lightest baby carriers on the market - thanks to its material as well as having the release mechanism as part of the base, and not the carrier. It will provide your baby with a plush & comfortable environment while making it easier for you to use it everyday. It is lightweight - at only 9 lbs, the Cybex Aton 2 is the perfect solution for families on the go.
This car seat incorporates the newest safety technology to protect your baby. Integrated Sensorsafe™ Technology is provided in the form of a smart chest clip in the harness which alerts when unsafe situations arise. The alerts are provided through a vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smartphone to ensure safety for children through a user-friendly app. The SensorSafe app also provides guidance on installation, FAQs, a direct line to customer service and more.
- Chest clip with integrated Sensorsafe™ Technology
- Ultra-lightweight: weighs only 9.5 lbs.) for easy carrying and installation
- Linear Side-impact Protection System absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in a collision*
- Load leg base stabilizes the car seat and can reduce crash forces
- Sun canopy with a UPF 50+ rating to protect baby from the sun’s rays
- European belt routing provides safe installation without a car seat base
- An energy-absorbing shell helps reduce the forces felt by the baby in a collision
- Travel system ready with CYBEX strollers using car seat adapters
- Chimes through the installed vehicle receiver if the child is still secured in the seat when the car is switched off
- Alerts through the caregiver’s cell phone if the child is left behind in the vehicle secured in the car seat and then alerts the designated emergency contact if the situation is still not remedied
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of the vehicle’s last known position
- Alerts through the vehicle receiver and caregiver’s smartphone when the child has unbuckled their chest clip while the vehicle is in motion
- Monitors the back seat temperature to alert through the vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smartphone when the back seat appears to be too hot or too cold for the child’s comfort
- Provides warnings to the caregiver when the child may have been seated for too long and needs a break
- Receiver plugs directly into your car’s OBD port and syncs with the caregiver’s cell phone
- Only one install needed if the receiver is kept plugged into the vehicle’s OBD port
- Helps ensure proper use by providing guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQ’s, direct links to customer service and more through the SensorSafe app
- The app can monitor up to 16 chest clips on a single platform
- App download available for Android and IOS
What's In The Box
- Aton 2 Sensor Safe Infant Seat
- Infant Car Seat Base
Weight & Dimensions
- Suitable for children 4 - 35 lbs or up to 17" - 30" tall
- Measurements: 25" L x 17.25" W x 15.25"
- Weight without base: 9.5 lbs.
- Designed and engineered in Germany
What is Sensore Safe?
- SensorSafe™ Technology With SensorSafe™, you'll gain instant insight into your child's well-being—even when your eyes are on the road. Built into the chest clip of CYBEX car seats, the SensorSafe clip connects to a vehicle receiver which sends alerts about your child's safety, right to the mobile app on your phone.
What is L.S.P?
- Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) is a feature of CYBEX car seats that absorbs impact forces of certain side-impact crashes and directs these forces into the energy-absorbing shell of the car seat and away from the child’s sensitive neck area. By extending the L.S.P. system on the side of your car seat facing the door, this feature takes the initial brunt of the force and helps keep your child safer in the event of a near side impact.
- *Car seats with L.S.P. extended to see a reduction in near side-impact forces on the baby by up to 25% when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended.
Benefits of a Load Leg Base
- A load leg is a structural element that is integrated into the base of a car seat. It extends down to the vehicle floor and helps to distribute the crash forces away from the child by transferring the crash energy to the vehicle’s floor. The load leg is height adjustable so it can be perfectly suited to your vehicle.
- The load leg stabilizes the car seat and can reduce crash forces by up to 50%.